Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unit 6 assignment

Finishing these at the last minute seems to becoming a habit for me. It didn't help that I had a big assignment in 520 that I finished Sunday night and had four days were I was busy out of town. I am going to try to do better this week and finish early.
I was all gung-ho on creating a new vm and then realized I better follow the directions after I got to a screen where I didn't know what to do. I ended up having to delete my mis-created vm partition and start over and follow the directions. I had to go back later and install the webadmin stuff.

For the web page assignment, I just moved my 504 stuff into a subdirectory so it would be out of the way and started over. I am fairly familiar with the html language and have done a little of it. However, I do need to look up stuff and look at examples because it has been a while. Not sure how unique my digital libraries are. I put ones I thought were interesting/useful.

My webpage is: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~timv1/

No comments:

Post a Comment