Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IRLS 675 Unit 3

Shoot, I guess I forgot to blog last week. I'll work on that tomorrow. Looks like I managed to post to the discussion last week at least. Too many personal issues going on right now. Anyway:

The tech assignment is about the right pace for me so far. Of course, I have extensive computer experience, software development experience, etc. Web servers are new to me, though. I had done html and cgi before but I would just put them in a certain directory and it would magically work. Doing all the creating this week got a little tedious, but the info has to get in there somehow. I wonder if I am taking on too much this semester with 671, 675, and 524 plus a quarter time Graduate Assistant-ship. I guess I will find out.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot the management discussion part. Maybe I have taken on too much.

    ReplyDelete